[Rarebooks] FS: New, and Expanding, Sale List

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 16:46:18 EDT 2013

Greetings to all.

Our new Sale List is up. Please see below for the details.

*Please Note: *We will be adding additional titles to this Sale List each
day (except Sunday) until the Sale ends.  In some cases, additions may be
made more than once a day, so be sure to keep checking back.

*Payment is due at purchase.*

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

--
Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC *
June 13, 2013
*We have updated our *Weekly Sale List*.  Items on the list normally change
about once per week and typically are marked down by 20% to 60%.

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

You can locate the Sale List books at any time by clicking the "SALE LIST"
located under "Browse Categories" on our Home Page.

*Authors represented* in this week's Sale List include:

Anthology [Signed by Richard Ford]
Anthology [Signed 5X]
Anthology [Signed 5X]
Maya Angelou
Saul Bellow
Henri Bergson
Jorge Luis Borges
T. C. Boyle
Thomas Monroe Campbell
Agatha Christie
Tom Clancy
Pualo Coelho
Annie Dillard
Lawrence Durrell
Odysseus Elytis
Ken Follett
Stephen Greenblatt
Wolfgang von Gronau
Allan Gurganus
Joseph Heller
Shirley Jackson
Fran Lebowitz
Jack London
Iris Murdoch
John O'Brien
Joyce Carol Oates
Robert B. Parker
Sapphire
Jose Saramago
Alan Seeger
George Bernard Shaw
Frans Eemil Sillanpaa
Jane Smiley
Lee Smith
Anthony Trollope
Bruce Weber
Owen Wister
Tom Wolfe
Tobias Wolff

*Payment is due at purchase*.  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*Photographs* in addition to those on our site are available on request.
(Additional photographs, including author signatures where present, are
with the ABE listings for these books -- however, to obtain the Sale List
Price, you must order at our site.

With Thanks and