[Rarebooks] FS: Cockfighting

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Fri Mar 1 12:20:50 EST 2013

Friends:

Someoneplease buy this book? I don't like it here! 20% discount to list
members. $3.75 postagein U.S. mediamail. PayPal, c.c. and checks
accepted. 1st come... Madlyn

7971# Ruport, Arch (Muff)   THE ART OF COCKFIGHTING:   A Handbook for
Beginners and Old Timers  The Devin-Adair Company 1949. Hardcover Small
4to  9" - 11" tall.  Pages 211.  1st Edition 1st Printing.  B & W Photos
Who knew there was a collectible book on this subject? This one is clean
and solid with an illustrated d. J. That has a couple of chips missing
on spine and closed tears, now in protective mylar. Book contains a
glossary of terms, Comments on the Law, Methods of Conducting Cockfights
and Heeling Cocks for Battle. Bluish gray covers with red rooster head
illustration on front cover. Back d. J. Has color photo of rooster ready
for battle. .  VG/ G $90.00
--

Search Our Inventory at:http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

Member: FABA (FL Antiquarian Booksellers' Assoc.) and I.O.B.A.

http://www.FaceBook.com/OldBagLady

Madlyn Blom

P.O. Box 5407

Sun City Center, FL 33571-5407