[Rarebooks] Recent Acquisitions for March 2013

Karen Howell kjrhowell at mac.com
Tue Mar 12 11:22:34 EDT 2013

Dear Rare Books Mailing List:

A current list of more than 35 recent acquisitions is now available at my website if you cut and paste the following link into your browser:

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/home/recacq313.pdf

The first part of the list features a handsomely restored copy the Harington's Orlando Furioso, mid-nineteenth century black-face minstrelsy, golf books including the first book featuring women on the golf course; the second part of the list focuses on California, mostly ephemera.

If you have any questions or problems with the link, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

John Howell, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA

www.johnhowellforbooks.com

310 367-9720