[Rarebooks] FS: Hummingbirds

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Fri Mar 15 10:07:37 EDT 2013

Friends:

I can offer a 40% discount today on this nice book, but need to add
postage to that. PayPal, c.c. and checks are accepted. Thanks for
considering. Madlyn

6366# Ruschi, Auguston BEIJA-FLORES DO ESTADO DO ESPIRITO SANTO
HUMMINGBIRDS OF STATE OF ESPIRITO SANTO Hummingbirds of State of
Espirito Santo Editora Rios Brazil 1982. Hardcover Folio 13" - 23" tall.
Pages 263. 1st Edition Thus 1st Printing. Illus. by: Etienne Demonte
Color Plates A beautiful scientific book on hummingbirds. In addition to
the 29 color plates, the professor provides the Latin names, identifies
the body parts, and describes the characterics of the birds. Everything
you've always wanted to know and see in up close color! Whether you are
a collector of all things Hummingbird or a student of this amazing
creature or love the illustrator, you will want this book. Etienne
Demonte is a Brazilian naturalist-painter who lives (at that time) in
Rio de Janeiro. Animals & Birds. Member of FABA (Fl Antiquarian
Booksellers' Assoc). Defects include a small piece seemingly cut from
top of DJ and a couple of other minor flaws. The book has a small cut
our of front fly leaf at top and prior owners stamp on bottom of title
page. The color plates and all other pages are in perfect condition.
VG+/ G+ $225.00mins discount.
--

Search Our Inventory at:http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

Member: FABA (FL Antiquarian Booksellers’ Assoc.) and I.O.B.A.

http://www.FaceBook.com/OldBagLady

Madlyn Blom

P.O. Box 5407

Sun City Center, FL 33571-5407