[Rarebooks] FS: The Studio Potter, 13 assorted issues (1974-1989)

Robin Bledsoe robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 19 15:23:55 EDT 2013

We're pleased to offer:

/The Studio Potter./13 assorted issues, 1974-1989 (10 from the
1970s).Very useful semi-annual journal for the practicing
potter---technical articles, features on ceramic artists, etc.Each ca.
80 pp., many b&w ills.Itemized list on request.$125. + s/h (trade terms).

Overall good or better; one or two are lightly damprippled.Library stamp
on one or two, no other library markings.Gift inscription in one.Normal
shelfwear.

Not yet listed on our online sites.

Robin Bledsoe, Bookseller (ABAA)

1640 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA02138

617-576-3634

Visit www.bledsoebooks.com <http://www.bledsoebooks.com> for ongoing
specials during our 40th year of selling good horse and art books!

--
Robin Bledsoe, Bookseller

Visit our web site for ongoing specials during our 40th year of selling good art and horse books!

www.bledsoebooks.com