[Rarebooks] Norman Kane Memorial Service

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 12:24:04 EDT 2013

Colleagues,

Norman Kane's son-in-law, Staples, requested that I circulate the following
to booksellers and librarians and anyone else who reads these lists:

Bob – ....I would appreciate it if you could distribute the following
announcement via all appropriate channels.  It’s already gone out to the
ABAA general discussion list that he was so active on, but you would know
so much better than would we where else it ought to be posted.  Thanks.
Hope to see you....

Staples
* *
* *
*There will be a service this coming Friday, March 29, 2:00 p.m. at
Schumacher & Benner Funeral Home, 359 King Street, Pottstown, PA. All are
welcome to come by the funeral home from 1:00 to 2:00 to tell us your best
stories about Norman. We request that in lieu of flowers, contributions be
made in Norman’s name to the North Carolina Botanical Garden (
www.ncbg.unc.edu).*

*      R & A  Petrilla
Booksellers/Appraisers
          PO Box 306