[Rarebooks] FS: SIGNED Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter: WHY NOT THE BEST?

Charles Agvent chagvent at ptd.net
Thu May 30 18:57:27 EDT 2013

 From one of the largest and finest selections of Signed Presidential
books, letters, and photographs offered for sale anywhere, with items
added frequently.  See many more at http://www.charlesagvent.com

CARTER, Jimmy. WHY NOT THE BEST? Nashville, TN: Broadman Press, (1977).
First Edition. The Presidential Edition, issued without dustwrapper in a
gold box with a plastic cover and bound in full gilt-decorated green
cloth made to resemble leather. Illustrated with drawings and
photographs. A limited edition of Carter's first autobiography, first
published in 1975 in a trade edition in dustwrapper when Carter was
campaigning for the Presidency. This copy specially SIGNED by the author
as "J. Carter" as well as by Rosalynn Carter on the front free endpaper.
His full signature also appears on the title page, but this is printed
in every copy, despite what some of our colleagues say. Book Fine,
essentially new, in a Near Fine case. (#012576)        $350.00

http://home.ptd.net/~chagvent/012576.jpg

--

All books subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $10.00 for the first item; $5.00 for each

info at charlesagvent.com