[Rarebooks] Metropolis NY January Fair

Garry R Austin mail at austinsbooks.com
Fri Nov 8 16:54:54 EST 2013

Hello All!
I know many of you are frantically preparing for the Boston Shows next week.
We received a great response to our initial announcement, approx 20 commitments in the very first hour and many other "if schedule allows" probables. The new website for this show is at this link;
http://www.metropolisvintagebooksandephemera.com/
All listed exhibitors are confirmed.
Content will updated as we go along. If you need a contract or have questions about the show please call or e-mail us. There are links to all Exhibitor Documents on the website. The Floor plan will be up by Thanksgiving. Don't hesitate to give us a heads-up concerning your plans.
Thank you, Garry Austin
Garry R Austin
mail at austinsbooks.com
Austin's Antiquarian Books