[Rarebooks] WTB: Poetry; Price Range $1,500 or a bit more

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 16:24:59 EST 2013

Dear All,

I neglected to mention that my client seeks a book in the $1,500 or so
range, perhaps a touch more.  I apologize for not having done so in my
original post which was as follows:

Greetings.  I seek for a client wooing a beautiful woman:

A Near Fine to Fine copy of a first edition book of Poetry with a romantic
bent from a noted American Poet, preferably signed.

He is open to considering any book of any Poet that meets the above
qualifications.

We need the book to be in our hands within the next week.

All Quotes will be answered.

Thank you and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com