[Rarebooks] FS: ELMER GANTRY in first binding and dust jacket, signed by Sinclair Lewis

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 12:15:26 EDT 2013

 Lewis, Sinclair. ELMER GANTRY. NY: Harcourt Brace, 1927. First Edition.
pp: (v), 432. First binding, with "C" on spine instead of "G", reading
"Elmer Cantry." Bound in blue cloth, stamped orange. Light dusting to top
edges of book and back panel of dust jacket. 7.5" x 5.25" Very Good in Very
Good dust-jacket. Original Cloth.
Mounted on the title-page is a printed slip: "I am sorry that I am going
abroad before there are completed copies of 'Elmer Gantry' to inscribe, and
I am asking my publishers to send you this copy with my warmest greetings
[signed in ink] Sinclair Lewis." (#036218)        $3,500.00

Terms:  Payment by check, money order, PayPal, or credit card in US funds.
Libraries billed on request.  *Shipping: Free in the US.* Shipments abroad
at cost.
Returns accepted with advance notice, within 10 days of receipt

R & A  Petrilla, Booksellers   PO Box 306   Roosevelt, NJ 08555   (609)
426-4999