[Rarebooks] FS: Arthur Conan Doyle's Works, signed by Doyle, 24 vols

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 14:12:56 EDT 2013

Doyle, Arthur Conan. THE WORKS OF ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE: The Crowborough
Edition in 24 volumes [signed by Doyle]. Garden City: Doubleday, Doran,
1930. Limited Edition. 24 volumes, octavo; frontispiece portrait in first
volume, rubricated title-pages. Bound in linen-backed tan boards, paper
spine labels, gilt signature facsimile on covers, top edges gilt. Inner
hinge cracked (easily repairable) in Volume I. A clean, tight set. 8.75" x
6"  Very Good. Cloth-backed boards.
This is #550 of 760 sets, with Volume I signed on the limitation page by A.
Conan Doyle. (The limitation notice and set number precede the half-title
of each volume.) (#036186)        $4,950.00

Terms:  Payment by check, money order, PayPal, or credit card in US funds.
Libraries billed on request.  *Shipping: $20 Media Mail in US.  Sorry, this
set will not be shipped abroad.

* Returns accepted with advance notice, within 10 days of receipt

R & A  Petrilla, Booksellers   PO Box 306   Roosevelt, NJ 08555   (609)
426-4999