[Rarebooks] FS Inventory

mlevick bookmaven at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 17:14:30 EDT 2013

Hi All:  I closed my business over a year ago, I had about 300 books left, Hurricane Sandy took all but 90+. I have created a slide show, and a document listing the books.
The books follow the order of the slide show. I am asking $750.00, offers accepted and appreciated. They amount to 5 boxes, I prefer a local pick-up; however, will ship, buyers expense. I live near Atlantic City NJ 08406.

Kizoa is the site the slide show runs on, lower your sound, the artist Sade is playing in the background, it is not loud or intrusive.

Links can just be pasted into your browser.

I can be contact at 609-513-2193 or my email mlevick at comcast.net.

The document can be seen at

http://www.ainternetfairy.net/htmllinks/booksdocspt15

The slide show:  Run time 12 min. you can fast forward, stop, pause make full screen

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d5492839kP46225236o2/books2

Michelle Levick