[Rarebooks] [b] fs: Signed Nixon material

Back Creek Books rock at backcreekbooks.com
Thu Apr 3 17:09:55 EDT 2014

Nixon has left the South Lawn (the lot has sold).

Thanks!

Rock

Back Creek Books LLC, ABAA/ILAB
194 Main Street, Annapolis, MD 21401, U.S.A.
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10-6, Friday-Saturday 10-8, Sunday 12-5
Tel. 410-626-1363 or toll free 877-626-1363 -  Fax. 815-425-8542
Web: http://www.backcreekbooks.com  ~  Email: rock at backcreekbooks.com
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/backcreekbooks
Join our email list: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/signup.php
'When I do good I feel good; when I do bad I feel bad, and that's my religion.' - quoted by Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)