[Rarebooks] FS: Additional 50% Off this week's Sale List

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:12:38 EDT 2014

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*April 8, 2014*
*ADDITIONAL 50% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE**:*

Greetings to All,

We seek to come as close as possible to selling out our current Sale List.

As an added incentive, we offer to those to whom we are sending this email
an *additional discount of 50% off* the already discounted price(s) of the
Sale List items *as long as your total order, prior to the additional 50%
discount, meets or exceeds $1,000.*

*For example only*: If your order from the Sale List totals $1,800 prior to
the discount, then your card will be charged only $900 plus the stated
charge for the shipping you choose.

As this additional discount applies only to orders meeting or exceeding the
minimum level specified above, *this additional discount does not show on
our site*.

Simply *place your qualifying order* and remind us that you have received
this email.

*We then will apply the 50% discount when charging your card*.

*No charge will be made to your card until after we apply the additional
50% discount*.

Please feel free to *email us at allingtonbooks at gmail.com
<allingtonbooks at gmail.com> with any questions* that you may have.

All books are subject to prior sale.  If your order includes a book or
books previously sold, resulting in your order not meeting the $1,000
minimum, we shall have the option either to decline your order or to
process it while still applying the additional 50% discount.

*Payment is due with your order* and will be processed as stated above.

This offer applies only to purchases made at www.allingtonbooks.com and
expires when the Sale List ends.

Here is a link to the Sale List:

http://www.allingtonbooks.com/shop/allington/category/SALE%20LIST.html

With Thanks for your consideration of this offer and

Best Wishes,

Stephen

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*THE ORIGINAL SALE LIST NOTICE IS BELOW**:*

We have updated our *Weekly Sale List*.  Items on the list normally change
about once per week and typically are *marked down by 20% to 60%*.
*The current Sale List presents books in many price ranges at substantial
discounts.  *

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

*The Discounts offered in the Sale List may not be used in combination with
any other discounts.*

Here is the link to this week's *Sale List*:

http://www.allingtonbooks.com/shop/allington/category/SALE%20LIST.html

(You also can locate the Sale List at any time under "Browse Categories" on
our Home Page atwww.allingtonbooks.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001DdetT8po8o9YTT0WkmnhjXfW_1lKKjmBQXRkIzTd5H-smUwlxoQVTCk2miJIN81GiRERw1t956nePCnHO9HRfHEVghkzJ8INUc8CQ83OHspTRbSwBzgClBCVLAqDdWgKRl0P6zxa69uS4PJi36TxF8qZFWpQULyIIegg95IOG-atn8iTVkOHryEo9mXsqPLuI3R9zOI9yrVKBiJGKUuBu2-Ja5_VL8v1Tz88sY2GojpCjGx3m4yLI4tlK3-7sv5ntoE6jZ4KfoJenc3pcrfvM7w3RM5kKGXVL1sKo4TBI0Y1h_dtzFR2LdFIZ8PRuhsKSmIfo1VKdntxS01mgm-neabWF6LA4LMmjFHveeizu7g=&c=CvfExRjB0zqbtu56pqqLH0TBf4ZAxl7JxK6YL6hbE3Th9apjCsQsCQ==&ch=HIhBrm1f3C5K6WFq8MYaFKcGxxJKarjZQwaPZsDiEb2ojhMTFCFy9w==>
).

*Authors represented* in this week's Sale List include:

With *over 150 books* listed in this week's Sale List, authors are too
numerous to list here.

*Payment is due at purchase.*  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*Photographs* in addition to those on our site are available on request.
(Additional photographs, including author signatures where present, are
with the ABE listings for these books -- however, to obtain the Sale List
Price, you must order at
www.allingtonbooks.com.<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001DdetT8po8o9YTT0WkmnhjXfW_1lKKjmBQXRkIzTd5H-smUwlxoQVTCk2miJIN81GvmhtCGpbIqa5CcYWYyT2rhMEV7-dbEheAvOqt9IS9P47wl_Lr738ETOao1ZT8ssKIBNhoA1sqen1JxCOYEuYN-U0ajYswEKaNv3qK9MH5nMah-mE43EIEfU74NszSof9amYfmE3NAmMuTgDgCQL63SLpeP7uHyRfl2rro0uHM0mlEFM7XHQkxeLjmfiX1dwydxeDxuUsLFy7guuBc7oVdaDiGWbCXS2cnpA3TCOpx4zYCiEW36PzXAUsxWYRHPD2oRvK2pLJttX9gqrMnQnbpH_gA_XtHGNA-m6P5zIC0wE=&c=CvfExRjB0zqbtu56pqqLH0TBf4ZAxl7JxK6YL6hbE3Th9apjCsQsCQ==&ch=HIhBrm1f3C5K6WFq8MYaFKcGxxJKarjZQwaPZsDiEb2ojhMTFCFy9w==>
)

With Thanks and
Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com