[Rarebooks] FS: Tom Mix - book of Western songs, 1935

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:02:55 EDT 2014

Mix, Tom. TOM MIX WESTERN SONGS. Chicago: M.M. Cole, 1935. First Edition.
64pp. Inside the cover is "A Word from Tom Mix." At the center are three
pages of action photos of Tom Mix and his horses, Tony and Tony, Jr. along
with a two-column, full-page biography by Boris Randolph. Contains words
and music to 25 "original songs" written by Tom Mix, Curly Brown, Johnnie
Crockett and others, including: I Love Those Saddle Songs; The Arizona
Yodeler; I Want To Be A Real Cowboy Girl; The Night Herder's Song; Chuck
Wagon Blues; and 20 more. Spine preserved with cloth by prior owner. 12" x
9" Very Good. Pictorial Paper Covers.
On the cover is a photo-portrait of Tom Mix and a horse-and-cowboy drawing
by James Axelrod. Tom Mix made more than 300 cowboy movies from 1909 to
1935, known for high action and dare-devil stunts performed by Tom and his
horses, Tony and Tony, Jr.   $75.00

Terms:  Check, money order, PayPal, or credit card in US funds.

*Reciprocal trade discount.  Price includes domestic shipping. Shipments
abroad at cost.   Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if found to be
other than as described.*

      R & A  Petrilla
Booksellers & Appraisers
          PO Box 306