[Rarebooks] FS: New Additions to Special August Sale List

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Wed Aug 20 20:08:00 EDT 2014

New Additions - Special August Sale List

http://tinyurl.com/trb-august-newadds

We have added around 100 items to our August Sale List. There are
many new arrivals, plus some older stock repriced (downwards), now
offered at half price.

The Sale is ongoing, ending this Saturday, August 23rd, 2014 at midnight PST.

We are offering a Special Half-Price Sale on Selected Books in Stock
We have uploaded a new Catalogue to our website:

"August 2014 - Sale List"

These books are offered at half the marked prices.

Please note that there are many new arrivals in this Catalogue.
The Sale Runs Until Saturday, August 23, 2014.

The prices are listed at full retail; but will be discounted at 50%
on checkout by entering the coupon code - August2014 - in
the  Promotional Code field in your shopping cart.

Please note that only the items in the Sale List are offered with
this discount.

Antiquarian Books, Crime Fiction, Fantasy Fiction, Gothic Literature,
Illustrated Books, Occult Books & Weird Fiction are all well represented.

The flyer for the Sale is here:

http://tinyurl.com/trb-august-newadds

The Sale Listings are here:

http://tinyurl.com/Aug2014List

Thanks for looking!

/mjt

---
Michael John Thompson, Antiquarian Bookseller
Imladris House
5275 Jerow Road
Hornby Island, BC
Canada V0R 1Z0