[Rarebooks] New Antiquarian Catalogue

Jude Lubrano info at lubranomusic.com
Wed Dec 10 15:38:18 EST 2014

We are pleased to announce the publication of our latest catalogue:

RECENT ACQUISITIONS
MUSIC & DANCE

HIGHLIGHTS

- Beethoven. First edition, first issue of the 9th Symphony inscribed by the conductor Charles Munch to the pianist Alfred Cortot
- Berlioz. Important autograph document detailing the first performance of the Requiem
- Dretzel. Des Evangelischen Zions Musicalische Harmonie. A fine example of early 18th century Nuremburg music printing
- Dvorak. Autograph letter to the music critic Max Schütz
- Fürtwangler. Autograph manuscript of an unpublished work, Der Soldat
- Haydn. Libretto for the first public performance of The Seasons, 1801
- Henze. Autograph sketches from the opera Elegy for Young Lovers
- Liszt. Rare 1839 concert program with the composer at the piano
- Nijinsky. Barbier’s pochoir designs of the dancer in some of his best-known roles
- Senesino. Rare mezzotint of the famous castrato mezzo-soprano
- Shostakovich. Original portrait drawing
- Sperontes. Singende Muse an der Pleisse, Leipzig, 1736, including 2 lifetime printings of J.S. Bach
- Spohr.  Autograph manuscript from the trio, op. 124
- Spontini. Original drawing
- Turk. First edition of the Klavierschule, 1789
- Verdi. Autograph musical quotation from Falstaff
- Verdi. Important autograph letter mentioning 6 of his own works

Please click the link below to access this list:
http://www.lubranomusic.com/lubrano/images/pdfs/recent-acquisitions-dec-2014.pdf

The list is also accessible from the homepage of our website:
www.lubranomusic.com

We look forward to your inquiries.

With thanks and all very best wishes for the holidays,

Jude & John Lubrano

J & J LUBRANO MUSIC ANTIQUARIANS LLC
6 Waterford Way
Syosset, NY 11791 USA