[Rarebooks] FS: Greek Costume in box

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Sun Feb 23 11:12:28 EST 2014

Bibs: I'm discounting this book F/S today - $100.00 shipped U.S. media
mail.  It is heavy.  PayPal, c.c. and checks accepted.(photo available)
Thanks. Madlyn

Hatzimichali, Angelike; Tatiana Ioannou-Yiannara (Ed)   THE GREEK FOLK
COSTUME;   Costumes with the Sigouni.   Melissa Publishing House Greece
1977. Hardcover Folio  13" - 23" tall. Pages 399.  1st Edition 1st
Printing.  Color Photographs Very nice, solid hard cover copy d. J. And
Slipcase (Illustrated box). Dust jacket has a couple of closed tears at
top. Decorative endpapers. Fold out map bound into book at end is
present. Illustrated endpapers. Hard to find in original illustrated box
(it has begun to seperate at folds). Cream color linen book covers are
very clean. VG+/ VG- $100.00.
--

*//*

*/Thanks for sharing your limited time with me.Madlyn/*

Search and Purchase Our Inventory at: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

*Meet Me at the**Florida Antiquarian Book Fair; March 14, 15, 16, 2014:
St. Petersburg's Coliseum***

Member: FABA (Florida Antiquarian Booksellers' Association). Buy With
Confidence!

*Orders & Questions: 239-222-7949 EST*

Mail Books and Checks to: Madlyn Blom  P.O. Box 5407 Sun City Center, FL
33571-5407

**