[Rarebooks] Sale: 30 % OFF

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Mon Jul 21 08:44:00 EDT 2014

Good Morning Friends,
I need room on shelves for new arrivals so am having a 30% sale off
everything listed on my website. You can search by keywords, title,
author or look by category.

You pay shipping, of course. I take c.c., PayPal and accept U.S. checks.
Please contact me if you have any questions and to confirm availability.
If you see a section/category that you would like to purchase for your
store, we'll see what we can work out in terms of additional savings.

Thanks for looking. This sale only applies to direct orders. Madlyn
--

*/Thanks, Madlyn /*//

*Orders & Questions: *

*239-222-7949 EST***

*Mail Books and Checks to:*

*Madlyn Blom, P. O. Box 5407, Sun City Center, FL 33571-5407*

/Board Member: FABA (Florida Antiquarian Booksellers’ Association).///

**

**