[Rarebooks] FS: Sale Continues @ 30% off

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Tue Jul 22 19:17:48 EDT 2014

Friends: If you didn't have time yesterday to look and order books from
my website - please visit http://www.oldbagladybooks.com today and the
rest of the week to take advantage of the 30% off the prices there. The
prices are already 10% less than on the d.b. so you are getting a big
discount.

Shipping must be extra but just contact me and we'll work out the
pricing. PayPal, c.c. and checks accepted. I'm making room for new
arrivals.
Thanks for looking, Madlyn

--

*/Thanks, Madlyn /*//

*Orders & Questions: *

*239-222-7949 EST***

*Mail Books and Checks to:*

*Madlyn Blom, P. O. Box 5407, Sun City Center, FL 33571-5407*

/Board Member: FABA (Florida Antiquarian Booksellers’ Association).///

**

**