[Rarebooks] FS: Discounts up to 80%

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:40:43 EDT 2014

Dear All,

We have updated our Weekly Sale List with discounts up to 80%. Additional
Discounts are available based on purchase volume.

The details are below.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*July 29, 2014*
*We have updated our Weekly Sale List and our new Sale List debuts with
over over 100 items with discounts as high as 80%.*

*ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITY:*

*An Additional Discount will be applied to your order(s) as follows:*

*(i) If your order before the Additional Discount totals less than $1,000,
an Additional 15% Discount will be applied when we process your order.*

*(ii) If your order before the Additional Discount totals $1,000 or
more, an Additional 20% Discount will be applied when we process your
order.*

*This Additional Discount applies throughout the term of this Sale List.
 In calculating the discount, all of a Buyer's orders from this Sale List
will be aggregated.*

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

*The Discounts offered in the Sale List may not be used in combination with
any other discounts.*
*You can locate the Sale List at any time under "Browse Categories" on our
Home Page.*  *[When we provided a link in this space, our message was
rejected.  Accordingly, to find our Home Page, simply Google "Allington
Books Winston-Salem" and go to the Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC site
from there.] *

*Payment is due at purchase.*  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*Photographs* in addition to those on our site are available on request.
(Additional photographs for most Sale List books, including author
signatures where present, are with the ABE listings for these books --
however, to obtain the Sale List Price, you must order at our Allington
Books website)

With Thanks and
Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern