[Rarebooks] FS: Small lot of scholarly books, mostly about English literature

John Howell info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Thu Mar 6 16:56:49 EST 2014

Offered today is a small lot of scholarly books, mostly about English literature.  Will make good bed side reading, or store stock for an open shop.  Take advantage of my low prices today!

The list can be found by following the following link.  It will open a new window in your browser:

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/home//englit.pdf

Terms of Sale: Offered subject to prior sale.  20% trade discount allowed.  Call or email to reserve.  I accept PayPal, personal check, or credit card.  Postage will be $ 4.00 Media Mail within the continental United States.  International postage at cost.

Thanks for looking!

John Howell, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA

info at johnhowellforbooks.com

310 367-9720