[Rarebooks] FS: U.S. Senate's W.W. I "Treaty of Peace with Germany" (w/ the rare amendment vol.)

karmbooks at aol.com karmbooks at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 14:34:35 EDT 2014

(WORLD WAR I) United States Senate. TREATY OF PEACE WITH GERMANY. July 10, 1919 – Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations and Ordered to Be Printed, with Illustrations. 66th Congress, 1st Session. Senate Document No. 51. Washington: Government Printing Office. 1919. Lg. 4to. 537,(1)pp. Facing pages in French and English. Illustrated with 4 large folding color maps. OFFERED WITH: United States Senate. TREATY OF PEACE WITH GERMANY SHOWING THE AMENDMENTS REPORTED BY THE COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN RELATIONS... September 5, 1919 – Ordered Printed Showing the Committee Amendments Numbered. 66th Congress, 1st Session. Senate Document No. 85. Washington: Government Printing Office. 1919. Lg. 4to. 542pp. Index. Facing pages in French and English. Two volumes, uniformly bound in orig. 1/2 brown morocco, gilt, over textured cloth. This is the "deluxe" binding, the volumes were also sold in cloth and paper.  Six pages of the first volume with a closed tear at fore-edge (mended with archival tape, no text loss).	$750.00 (trade discount allowed)

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
P.O. Box 464
Santa Monica, CA 90406
Tel. (310) 451-4342; Fax. (310) 458-5930
Email: karmbooks at aol.com