[Rarebooks] Spring list: A Miscellany of Lit, Private Press, Graphic Arts, and more....

Nina W. Matheson matheson at boo.net
Tue May 6 08:45:23 EDT 2014

Friends and colleagues -

Please visit our website to search our latest list:

SPRING LIST:  A MISCELLANY OF LITERATURE, PRIVATE PRESS, GRAPHIC ARTS
and MORE
  <http://www.mathesonbooks.com/Misc2014.htm>http://www.mathesonbooks.com/Misc2014.htm

William & Nina Matheson Books, Inc., ABAA/ILAB
4701 Willard Ave.  Suite 1128   Chevy Chase, MD 20815-4609
Website: http://www.mathesonbooks.com
E-mail: matheson at boo.net or mathesonbooks at gmail.com
Voice: 301-718-7911
Members: Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA),
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB), & Washington
Antiquarian Booksellers Association (WABA)
Specialties:  Books about Books, Poetry, Literary Press Books, 19th &
20th Century literature