[Rarebooks] FS: Limited SIGNED Larry McMurtry CADILLAC JACK, Letter "B", price greatly reduced

Charles Agvent chagvent at ptd.net
Sat May 10 14:45:47 EDT 2014

Price reduced:  WAS $450    NOW $300

McMURTRY, Larry. CADILLAC JACK. New York: Simon & Schuster, (1982).
First Edition. Of a special edition of 250 numbered copies SIGNED by the
author, this copy is lettered "B" on the limitation page and is the only
lettered copy we have seen in many years of handling this title. Very
mild sunning to the spine. Close to Fine in a Fine slipcase.
(#013568)        $300.00

http://www.charlesagvent.com/shop/agvent/013568.html?id=fefWxYAK

--
All books subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $10.00 for the first item; $5.00 for each

info at charlesagvent.com