[Rarebooks] New Sale List with Extra Discount Available

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:09:20 EDT 2014

Greetings to All.

Our new Sale List is up and the terms are set forth below. * An extra
discount is provided for payment by PayPal.*

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*April 29, 2014*
We have updated our *Weekly Sale List*.  Items on the list normally change
about once per week and typically are *marked down by 20% to 60%*.

*PayPal special information:*
*We have added a PayPal link to our Home Page on the left side under
"Browse Categories".  The link also appears at checkout. Using this option,
US Buyers can, upon meeting PayPal's requirements, obtain delayed payment
or short-term financing for their purchases. *

*To call attention to this new option, we offer an additional 10% discount
off the Sale List price(s) as follows:*

*Any Buyer (whether US or international and whether or not he or she uses
these new PayPal options) who pays for his or her purchases from this Sale
List using PayPal for payment will receive a 10% rebate of the Purchase
Price paid via PayPal.  *

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

*The Discounts offered in the Sale List may not be used in combination with
any other discounts except as specified above.*
The current Sale List includes Literature, Poetry, Plays, and Criticism and
Commentary, and includes a goodly number of books signed by winners of the
Nobel Prize in Literature.

You can locate the Sale List at any time under "Browse Categories" on our
Home Page at www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0017lDdsoiGIY09mn5OddyWz8J6H-Kjz0bjJ29Et_w_P60gSZR_OvItd-ybB_FpB6dqTppjNmjmRYrlgfMvY33nKMttd7FT9vYlH3AlHa5vLejJaRB-p6PT_XJJ-XaEM7VI4pLPgr6Rn8Mo6gh8_OXOCuYHx9-oriOcQLWfQOhD9No9EtQF5E19UbOcBmeIcwGEZeGpowz3dilSlyu7nTgzhkqdCWmuUeO-1YiPUmIMUoaLmmT3TUhycO5xIkn4p5_ID8F9qdF1Z0ivwzJrXac-RPIrvXaLr3_sSPRtgxqfaeHLYNsY2ZuGPOwAa0Boc-V_U1miIzz2a_AzpXbVVJhOrw==&c=AIORdGcWGUkNqOXToZUVPDcFAqZP7XhLsgqHGJxewgmhAV7H2eOIkw==&ch=zjYFKpCzHffBOCa0RT2iWLme7lfgX7rHo7KkyCB2I9JNfdq3TXZoRQ==>
.

*Payment is due at purchase.*  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*Photographs* in addition to those on our site are available on request.
(Additional photographs for most Sale List books, including author
signatures where present, are with the ABE listings for these books --
however, to obtain the Sale List Price, you must order at
www.allingtonbooks.com.
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0017lDdsoiGIY09mn5OddyWz8J6H-Kjz0bjJ29Et_w_P60gSZR_OvItd-ybB_FpB6dqoBV3NTOQrnZKVczWAX0my2pwUA8lgeeHYmaeIFVdqpfQQqwuz1O9J7aHZ-bZ169hGQnqpeO2mKpIjgPQr8Ep3aPF149zgaYvR7eOF1NexFcfIREhNHmuDr_5M1BASluusdDnOcdiPfYEkM9Dsl0oT9Wom1hXC-u86YiFR6j6_SF-SeJzs_MrFeIEnZQmvHGTYj_uPpX45GrRrmOQPSoLr7YJaNIBPholpIWpDl5SspiVBRgB8Hao2nh8qmAxBFNFO0Ar41fy9XjI190MNY7tng==&c=AIORdGcWGUkNqOXToZUVPDcFAqZP7XhLsgqHGJxewgmhAV7H2eOIkw==&ch=zjYFKpCzHffBOCa0RT2iWLme7lfgX7rHo7KkyCB2I9JNfdq3TXZoRQ==>
)

With Thanks and
Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com