[Rarebooks] For Auction: Ends Tomorrow

John Howell info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Sat Nov 29 11:43:41 EST 2014

A reminder that I have 2 auctions running this week, to close tomorrow:

Leonard Rosenthal, The Kingdom of the Pearl, illustrated by Edmund Dulac.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261675255739?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

And a complete run of American Heritage magazine, from the 1950s to the 1990s (and beyond?).  26 linear feet that will probably go for a dollar.  Here is the catch: Its is local pick-up only!  You have to come and get it.  We'll arrange the details with the winning bidder, but please do not bid unless you are prepared to come to Los Angeles and get it next week.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261672490064?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Good luck!

John Howell, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA

info at johnhowellforbooks.com