[Rarebooks] FS: Small lot of international Menus

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 08:27:49 EDT 2014

Menus. GROUP OF ELEVEN (11) INTERNATIONAL RESTAURANT MENUS, 1919-1949.
various places: various publishers, various dates. Original editions. Ten
menus, printed in various colors on various papers, 2pp-4pp each, sizes 4to
to 12mo. Includes: TAJ-Bombay, "By Government Order...Let India Be Our Home
not our Battle Ground, 1949 (2 menus); Mataram Step, N.V. Grand Hotel de
Djocja, Rotterdam; Eastern & Oriental Hotel, Penang, 1935 (2 menus);
Sophomore Banquet, Class of 1921, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 1919 (47
signatures inside); Nikko-Kanaya Hotel, Japan, 1935 (map printed on verso);
Luna Cafe, Deming, New Mexico; Zorac's Touristic Superluxury Menu. Greece
(recto in English, verso in Greek); Parthenon Cafe-Restaurant, Juarez City,
Mexico (one side in Spanish, facing side in English); Acropole Palace
Hotel, Athens, 1956 (recto in English, verso in French). Occasional signs
of use.  Good . $60.00

Terms:  Check, money order, PayPal, or credit card in US funds.
*Reciprocal trade discount.  Price includes domestic shipping.  *
*Shipments abroad at cost.   Returns accepted within 10 days of
receipt if found to be other than as described.*

      R & A  Petrilla
Booksellers & Appraisers
          PO Box 306
  Roosevelt, NJ 08555