[Rarebooks] FS: Most Books 65% OFF

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:06:54 EDT 2014

Greetings to All.

Our new Sale List is up with most books and most books are available at 65%
Off.

For information, please review the *entire notice* set forth below.

Please note that this email does not contain a like to the allingtonbooks
site as prior emails have been held for the moderator's consideration
whenever a link is included.

With Thanks for your consideration and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*October 6, 2014*

*We have updated our Weekly Sale List with most books discounted 65%.*

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

*The Discounts offered in the Sale List may not be used in combination with
any other discounts.Two Parts to this Sale:Many items are listed on the
Sale List at significant discounts and are available at their
respective prices shown on the Sale List.All  OTHER  items listed at the
allingtonbooks site and not listed on the Sale List are 65% OFF the
applicable price shown.The 65% discount is available through and
including Saturday October 11, 2014 at 11:59 pm North Carolina time.*
*PLEASE NOTE: The prices shown on our site for these OTHER items are the
undiscounted prices.*Unless the Buyer requests that the price(s) be
adjusted on our site prior to his or her purchase(s), *we will apply the
discount when we process the order, charging the Buyer's card only for the
reduced purchase price plus shipping*.  Although the automated email sent
to the Buyer upon placing an order will state the undiscounted price(s),
no charge is made to the Buyer's card until we process the order at the
discounted price.

*and remember*, all items listed at on the allingtonbooks site and not
shown on the Sale List are available at 65% OFF the applicable listed
price.

*Please feel free to ask any questions about this Sale that you may have.*

*Payment is due at purchase.*  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*Photographs* in addition to those on our site are available on request.
(Additional photographs for most Sale List books, including author
signatures where present, are with the ABE listings and/or the Biblio
listings for these books -- however, to obtain the discounted prices, you
must order at the allingtonbooks site)

With Thanks and
Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern