[Rarebooks] FS: Nearest the Pole - Peary

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Tue Oct 14 15:55:07 EDT 2014

Friends;
I'm pleased to offer this Peary book today.  I accept c.c., paypal and
checks.  Feel free to call/email to hold for payment or ask questions.
Thanks for looking. Madlyn

Peary, R. E. , U. S. N.  NEAREST THE POLE  A Narrative of the Polar
Expedition of the Peary Arctic Club in the S. S. Roosevelt, 1905-1906
Doubleday, Page & Company New York 1907. Hardcover Small 4to  9" - 11"
tall.  Pages 411.  1st Edition 1st Printing.  B & W Photos Fold out map
present at back of book. Prior owner's name in fountain pen on front fly
leaf. Gold gilt eagle and continent on front cover with red and white
decoration to complete Eagle's image. Gilt lettering on spine. A very
impressive copy - clean, sold and complete.  VG+/ NONE $325 NOW $250.00 ppd. priority in U.S.
--

*//*

*/Thanks for sharing your time and information with me.Madlyn/*

**

*Search and Purchase Our Inventory at:*http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

Member: FABA (Florida Antiquarian Booksellers' Association).

*Orders & Questions: 239-222-7949 EST*

*"LIKE" Us at http://www.facebook.com/OldBagLady*

*Mail Books and Checks to: Madlyn Blom  P.O. Box 5407 Sun City Center,
FL 33571-5407***

**