[Rarebooks] FS: Flash Sale with Huge Discounts

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 15:13:58 EDT 2014

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*FLASH SALE With anExtra Discount AvailableOctober, 2014*Dear All,

Welcome to our *Flash Sale*.  We have applied huge discounts to over 100
items on our site at our Allington Books site.  (As the list rejects our
emails when we include a link to our site, we have not included a link in
this email. To reach our site, simply search www . allington books . com --
without the spaces.)

This Flash Sale is being conducted *without any particular end date* and so
may end on any day.  It will, however, remain *in effect for at least 36
hours* from our sending of this notice.

We may add additional items to the Flash Sale at a later time, but, at the
sending of this notice, over 100 excellent items are subject to the sale.

*To find the items* covered by the Flash Sale, simply go to our Home Page
and *conduct a keyword search for the term Flash Sale*.

*Payment is due at purchase.*  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*EXTRA DISCOUNT AVAILABLE:* *If you pay for your purchase by PayPal (which
is an option on our site), we promptly will refund 10% of your purchase
price*.

*Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.*

Photographs in addition to those on our site are available on request.

With Thanks and
Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern