[Rarebooks] Sacramento Fair List

John Howell info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue Sep 9 11:08:51 EDT 2014

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

Next Saturday, September 13th I will be exhibiting at the Sacramento Antiquarian Book Fair, along with another sixty or so regional book sellers.  If you could use a pass to the fair, please let me know.  I have prepared two book fair lists:

One is California focused:

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/home//califseptember92014.pdf

The other is Fine Press and Artist Book themed:

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/home//finepressseptember2014.pdf

I am also contracted to purchase approximately 500 books on the history of Typography.  200 of these books, although un-cataloged, are available for purchase from the following list:

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/home//offer9:9:14.pdf

Thank you for your consideration.

John Howell, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA

info at johnhowellforbooks.com