[Rarebooks] FS: "Account of Treaties... Between Monarchs of England and Foreign Powers" (Henry I to James I). London: 1726-7

Kenneth Karmiole kkarmiole at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 18:20:02 EDT 2014

Rymer, Thomas and Rapin de Thoyras. ACTA REGIA: OR, AN ACCOUNT OF THE TREATIES, LETTERS AND INSTRUMENTS BETWEEN THE MONARCHS OF ENGLAND AND FOREIGN POWERS, Publish'd in Mr. Rymer's Foedera, Which Are the Basis of the English History... Translated from the French of M. Rapin, as Publish'd by M. Le Clerc. With the Heads of the Kings and Queens... Engraved by Mr. Vandergucht. To Be Published Monthly... London: Printed for J. Darby et al. 1726-1727. 8vo. 4 vols., each with an index. Illustrated with 10 engraved plates. Cont. tooled, paneled calf, ornately gilt spines (somewhat rubbed), red calf spine labels. Small chips at extremities of spine and hinges cracked but holding nicely. Small scrape on front cover of Vol. I. Bookplates on front pastedowns and free endpapers.    $375.00 (trade discount allowed)
>From the Reign of Henry I to the death of James I and the marriage of Prince Charles to Henrietta Maria of France.

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
P.O. Box 464
Santa Monica, CA 90406
Tel. (310) 451-4342; Fax. (310) 458-5930
Email: karmbooks at aol.com