[Rarebooks] FS: All music books & sheet music at 50%

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:37:29 EDT 2015

Colleagues:

We have reduced the prices of all our music books and sheet music
(nearly 3,000) by 50% because we are moving in a different direction.
These are good, clean, handpicked books.

Items now priced below $20 may be seen only in our ABE listings.

Items now priced at $20 and above may be seen on our website,
www.petrillabooks.com, at prices below those we list on ABE.

No further discounts apply to these half-price books.  Our discount
to the trade on our other books and ephemera is 20%.

All prices include shipping in the US.

Thanks for taking a look,

Bob

* ​*R & A  Petrilla