[Rarebooks] FS: Evangeline Booth, "Woman," presentation copy

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:06:28 EDT 2015

Booth, Evangeline. WOMAN [signed]. NY: Fleming H. Revell, (1930). First
Edition. 40pp. Presentation copy: Tipped to front endpaper is a printed
blue slip, in part: "Never forgetting the delightful association
surrounding our united efforts for the cause of the unemployed, with deep
gratitude for your very valuable assistance, and with my heartfelt wishes
for a joyous and blessed Christmas...." Signed boldly on the endpaper by
Evangeline Booth. Blue cloth, decorated in black. 7.5" x 4.5" Very Good.
Decorated Cloth.
Evangeline Booth was a General of the Salvation Army and a champion of
women's rights.  $65.00

Trade discount 20%, postpaid in US

    *  R & A  Petrilla*

*          Booksellers/Appraisers                     PO Box 306
 Roosevelt, NJ 08555                   (609) 426-4999
<%28609%29%20426-4999>*

*Sign up for New Arrival Notifications:**        www.petrillabooks.com
<http://www.petrillabooks.com>*

*           Member:  ABAA, IOBA*