[Rarebooks] FS: EXPANDED SALE LIST WITH LOWER PRICES

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:12:03 EST 2015

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*February 19,  2015*
Greetings to All.

We have *added nearly 100 items* to our current Sale List and have *reduced
the prices* of a substantial number of items that were already listed there.

Also, *for total purchases from the current Sale List which equal or
exceed $600*, we will apply *a 20% discount to the already discounted
prices shown* on the Sale List.

Any purchase(s) already made under the current Sale List will be included in
determining whether or not your total purchases qualify your order(s) for
the additional 20% discount and, if they do, the additional 20% discount
will be applied retroactively to such prior purchases.

*Please Note:*  The notice you receive upon placing your qualifying
order(s) will not show the additional 20% discount.  We will apply the
additional discount to your order before processing your card.
If you pay by PayPal, we will send you a prompt and appropriate partial
rebate.

*Except as set forth above, the terms of the existing Sale List continue to
apply.*

You can locate the Sale List at any time under *"Browse Categories"* on our
Allington Books Site's Home Page

For your convenience, the existing Sale List Notice is set forth below.

With Thanks and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*CURRENT SALE LIST:*

We have updated our
*Weekly Sale List*.  Items on the list normally change about once per week
and typically are*marked down by 20% to 60%*.
*However, this Sale List presents larger than normal discounts.*

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

*The Discounts offered in the Sale List may not be used in combination with
any other discounts.*

You can locate the Sale List at any time under *"Browse Categories"* on our
Allington Books Site's Home Page.

*Payment is due at purchase.*  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*Photographs* in addition to those on our site are available on request.
(Additional photographs, including author signatures where present, are
with the ABE listings for these books -- however, to obtain the Sale List
Price, you must order at www.allingtonbooks.com.
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001s0X0kx22sQmh3JxT-aJ_PDOyu45iRYjC2qiSgIYFP7VN3MLguxYVBtaMSNBloczrTGdbEAZbqNGaclcqPxF5nE6DcmyOCw-BJZVTx5KF0yX8adunIxgpFN8UCX3uijbQrkivqeoHuaIU0_GDcV8MrZGosxVpC6MJGoPyUnqGj84ibfEo2TjG_drUEKSBnFHP8eZEEREZvMBukL-WPldLrpi-FLWfcqtxVvLNvtf_AJ6QjMpbIGQ2ivl2SgGJGh1Dg_QSu_LpfSdRu9CXA1rzC_PLhizUvs_p-C1EQai7chLPY5q0feDYtPOJRYb6xSrJTm41nHg8YH9SBXYVDbCb3mp1BzeTIA4Sy2MQvPx47xKhY_y3opLR2a-422sHoZTbrks6hg0sMEj3kKq5dWOwTg==&c=&ch=>
)

With Thanks and
Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com