[Rarebooks] FS: ALL FS

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 11:22:40 EST 2015

Today's Offer:

Every On Sale - Your Choice:
Buy 1 item, 30% off,
Buy 2 items, 40% off,
Buy 3 items or more, get 50% off.
Yes, buy two paperbacks and one $300.00 book and get 50% off all.
THIS is if you pay by U.S. CHECK.  I'll add 3% if you use C.C. or PayPal.
Shipping must be added - depends on cost - I'm not absorbing additional
shipping costs but I don't want to overcharge you, either.

This sale helps me cut down on the number of choices I have to make
about what to take to the St. Pete book fair.  Fewer books, fewer choices.
The orders have to be made at my website, of course.  Call or email to
hold for payment, confirm order.
Thanks for looking.  Contact info below. Madlyn

--

*Happy Reading, Madlyn*
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com
OldBagLady at verizon.net

See My Photography: http://madlyn-blom.fineartamerica.com
“ Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.” Robert Frost***