[Rarebooks] FS: 1 New Arrival

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 20:09:50 EST 2015

Bibs,

Today I have one good, signed book available for your review:

Malone, Henry T , CHEROKEES Of The OLD SOUTH;A People in Transition.
Athens:: Univ. of Georgia Press,. (1956).. 8vo. 1st edition. xiii, [1],
238 pp (including index)..Illustrated. Red cloth binding.
Focus is on the social development of Cherokees. VG-/Good (Inscribed and
dated by author on front flyleaf.). Not ex-lib. Not underlined, etc.
There is browning near inside spine.  The d.j. has some tape on it -
sorry, it is now in protective mylar but I won't try to remove the tape.
Will be listed at $195.00.  Yours today: $125.00 ppd. U.S. - will ship
elsewhere.
PayPal, c.c. and checks accepted.  Thanks for looking. Madlyn Blom
--

*Happy Reading, Madlyn*
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com
OldBagLady at verizon.net

See My Photography: http://madlyn-blom.fineartamerica.com
“ Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.” Robert Frost***