[Rarebooks] Website & Shop Sale

Garry R Austin garryraustin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:23:50 EDT 2015

Good Evening All,

We are having an “On Premises" Fourth Of July Sale at our shop this weekend, 30% off all merchandise; BUT for those of you that are too far away our website is in play.
Starting right now, July 2, thru Sunday, July 5th, all of the items on our website are 30% off. Make your selections and follow thru with your sale, and we will do the discounting as we process your credit cards, also free shipping on orders over $100.00
We have been cataloguing quite a number of new items, so Search, Browse & Buy!  Happy 4th! (Ooo!, Ahhhh! Wow!….Simulated Fireworks)

Thank you for your interest,
Garry & Karen Austin
Austin’s Antiquarian Books