[Rarebooks] FS: Signed Items by Stowe, Kennedy, Carter , etc

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Thu Jun 4 13:30:15 EDT 2015

Hi;
I'm pleased to offer a nice sampling of a number of signed letters and
photos by some notables.  I have about 100 more items in varying
categories so if you have a particular area of interest, please let me
know. I can't send pics to discussion groups but will scan (if you are
seriously interested) - instead of relying on detailed typing descriptions.

Trade take 20% discount on one - /may /be able to work with you on
multiple items purchase. Of course, by the lot of all - nice section for
your store - would make - much better pricing.

1. Jimmy Carter photo with Roslyn and  Graham Jackson. Inscribed "To our
great friend Graham Jackson, Jimmy Carter 1-77" $300.00
2. Arthur Foot  (Music) 8 pieces including hard written letter on
stationary with street address. $350/.
3. Gene Kelly (Signed Photo) $226.00
4. Sgt York , Inscribed photo $700.00
5. Harriet B. Stowe (Author) 1865 hand written letter $1100.00
6. Henry Luce, typed letter on personal stationary full name signature.
$125.00
7. Kate Wiggins, personal stationary, hand written note dated October
27, 1914. $190.00
8. Alf Landon, Gov of Kansas letterhead, typed and hand signed. 1936 $125.
9.  Herbert Simon - Computer Science - typed letter on Carnegie Mellon
University Letterhead to David Williams, Chair, Pub. Admin  W. VA. Univ.
1992 $60.
10.  Upton Sinclair, Author, Typed letter on letterhead. Dated March
19th 1918 with handwritten "27" - he must have delayed sending it?  To a
Mr. Hartman.  Signed "U" Sinclair.

A group of approximately 40 Sue Grafton letters, Holiday cards,
advertising new book items, etc.  Not yet priced - so I can;t list this
here!  Mailing envelopes included with letters.

Other signed items include sports figures, politicians (Robert Kennedy
for one), actors, Lawrence Welk, Singers, and Ed McMahon turning down an
appearance invitation.  Sorry, I can't list them as I've reached my 10
item per list maximum.

Thanks for looking, c.c., PayPal and checks accepted. Madlyn

--

*Happy Reading, Madlyn*
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com
OldBagLady at verizon.net

See My Photography: http://madlyn-blom.fineartamerica.com
“Books are Penicillin of the Ignorant!” ***