[Rarebooks] Catalogue 42: Fantasy Fiction

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Tue Jun 16 11:37:17 EDT 2015

THOMPSON RARE BOOKS

CATALOGUE 42
FANTASY FICTION

Catalogue 42, a short list of New Arrivals, including a set of very
early printings of J.R.R. Tolkien's THE LORD OF THE RINGS, a
near-perfect 1st printing of the Third Edition of THE HOBBIT, E.R.
Eddison's THE WORM OUROBOROS in Dust Jacket, signed copies of the
British Editions of Philip Pullman's HIS DARK MATERIALS Trilogy,
Ursula K. Le Guin's EARTHSEA TRILOGY in the British Editions, a fine
selection of early books by Lord Dunsany, H.P. Lovecraft, Clark
Ashton Smith and many others.

The catalogue is now on-line:

http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/category/Catalogue42.html

_____________________________________

We have nearly 10,000 books in stock, and we currently list nearly
2,500 titles on our main website:
www.thompsonrarebooks.com

Contact Information
email: mjt at mjtbooks.com

Tel.: 250-335-1182 (Canada: Pacific Daylight time)

---
Michael John Thompson, Antiquarian Bookseller

THOMPSON RARE BOOKS
Mailing Address:
5275 Jerow Road
Hornby Island, BC