[Rarebooks] FS: Sue Grafton Ephemera

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Wed Jun 17 10:08:38 EDT 2015

Hi All;
I have a number of pieces related to / Signed by Sue Grafton:

1. Bookcase: Premiere Issue, March 1995 Vol 1 No 1. Article "A Candid
Conversation" with Sue Grafton and Linda Barnes, James Clavell & The
Asian Sage SIGNED "Sue Grafton" on cover in black marker.
2.  11 signed holiday cards, in original mailing envelopes with
Grafton's return address.  1992, 1993, 95, 96, 97, 98, 2000, 2007, 2010,
2011, 2012. Included is one advertising nail file in plastic (V is for
Vengeance) and one unopened advertising tea bag "T is for Trespass".
ALSO Holiday cards NOT in original envelopes for 2010, (inside is U is
for Undertow with bookstore events calendar), 2006 Same idea but for S
is for Silence,
5 Undated photo holiday cards (ex: Season's Greetings, Kinsey & I wish
you joy! Sue).
3. 2 Unopened pieces - Dec 2002 and probably an advertising piece dated
Sept 2002 with Q is for Quarry on outside of envelope.
4. 1 8x10 signed photo "yours in crime" Sue Grafton is black marker
across her red sweater.
5. Newspaper article from USA Today, 1992 "Writing by the ABCs of
murder" written by Anita Manning. Yellowed and folded.
6. Advertising Pieces:  beer can opener piece: "O is for Outlaw". In
original plastic mailer - unopened. Tour schedule on back. Magnifier - N
is for Noose (same unopened mailer), "K is for Killer - for a new twist
in mysteries - a grip to open jar lids, unopened (probably included in
the holiday card mailing), U is for Undertow coaster (I think), and one
sticky note pad "J" is for Jungment
7. J is for Judgement (book signing schedule on back, Signed Sue
Grafton) and K is for Killer (1995) post card typed with a personal
message and signed "Sue". No addresses.
8, I is for Innocence and L is for Lawless card addressed and mailed
with personal messages signed "Barbara and Barbara Tookey.
9. Manilla envelope with Sue Grafton's return address label, mailed
March 1994, with an 8x10 flyer on how to win Sue Grafton's Volkswagen, 3
entry forms included.
10 Personal typed letters in mailing envelopes, signed "Sue", Jan 1993
(fun - she was looking for a 1st edition of "C"), June 1993, Oct 1993,
1994.

$250.00 for the lot.  call or email to hold. PayPal, Credit cards,
checks accepted.  Thanks for looking. Madlyn
--

*Happy Reading, Madlyn*
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com
OldBagLady at verizon.net

See My Photography: http://madlyn-blom.fineartamerica.com
“Books are Penicillin of the Ignorant!” ***