[Rarebooks] Theodore Roosevelt Web Site Flash Sale 33% off

Garry R Austin mail at austinsbooks.com
Wed Mar 4 12:13:09 EST 2015

Sale continues today, Yes we do accept Paypal

Hello All,
Beginning this evening on our TR Books website
www.theodorerooseveltbooks.com <http://www.theodorerooseveltbooks.com/>
We are conducting a flash sale tonight through Friday night at 6pm
No restrictions, 33% off & free shipping in the US
We did this on our other site and it was well received.
Browse the material, order thru the website with a credit card and we will process the orders at the discounted prices. Thank you for the interest, Garry Austin
Sent from my iPad