[Rarebooks] FS: Arthur Conan Doyle, WORKS, 24 vols, limited & signed

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:01:34 EST 2015

Doyle, Arthur Conan. THE WORKS OF ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE: The Crowborough
Edition in 24 volumes [signed by Doyle]. Garden City: Doubleday, Doran,
1930. Limited Edition. 24 volumes, octavo; frontispiece portrait in first
volume, rubricated title-pages. Bound in linen-backed tan boards, paper
spine labels, gilt signature facsimile on covers, top edges gilt. Inner
hinge cracked (easily repairable) in Volume I, otherwise a clean, tight
set.  8.75" x 6"  Very Good.
This is #550 of 760 sets, with Volume I signed on the limitation page by A.
Conan Doyle. (The limitation notice and set number precede the half-title
of each volume.) $2,500.00

Reciprocal trade discount.  Shipping prepaid in the US.

Thanks for looking,

Bob and Alison

      R & A  Petrilla
Booksellers & Appraisers