[Rarebooks] NEWS: Just released our History of Science Catalog 4

info at robinsonstreetbooks.com info at robinsonstreetbooks.com
Fri May 1 13:25:57 EDT 2015

We have just released our new catalog "History of Science 4"  in print
 and PDF format. Available via link on our home page, or via this url:
 http://www.robinsonstreetbooks.com/home/catalog/catalog4.pdf

 Sewall Wright letters and science paper early drafts; Ernst Mayr
letters;
 Rare Garrison and Morton offprints; interesting marginalia on Julian
 Huxley offprint by Huxley for new edition; offprints from Nobel Prize
 winners, including many scarce by Barbara McClintock; Eugenics; "The
 Three Man Paper"

 While this catalog has 31 items, we have several thousand offprints
 cataloged 1850-2000. Many signed, some from important scientists'
 personal collections including: Theodor Boveri, Correns, Edmund Wilson,
 and many others. Adding new items daily.

 As always all of our items are guaranteed authentic. Returnable 14 days
 after receipt for any reason. Autographs guaranteed authentic and if
found
otherwise may be returned by original purchaser for refund without time
limit.
Payment via Checks, money orders, credit
 cards, Bank Wire transfer, Paypal. Institution billing procedures
followed.
Shipping via media mail postpaid within USA. Priority
 mail $10. Overseas shipping quoted. Sales tax collected for all
 shipments within New York State at 8 percent unless exempt.

 Thank you,

 Rhett Moran

 Robinson Street Books, IOBA
 184 Robinson Street
 Binghamton, NY 13904
 Voice 607-217-4328
 Fax 845-746-4237
 Toll Free USA: 800-572-4416
 info at robinsonstreetbooks.com

 Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
 Open to The Trade only by appointment. Print and PDF catalogs issued.

 http://robinsonstreetbooks.com

 Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 120,000 are cataloged for
 on-line sales. Want lists welcome.

 Specialties include:History of Science, Genetics, Darwinism. Psychology
 and Psychiatry, Modern First Editions, art and photography,autographs &
 manuscripts. We are always open to offers of single titles or
 collections in our specialties.

 From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.

 Member: The Manuscript Society; IOBA