[Rarebooks] FS: Gerard Malanga manuscript

info at robinsonstreetbooks.com info at robinsonstreetbooks.com
Sun May 3 13:15:30 EDT 2015

Malanga, Gerard  3 typed manuscripts signed.  3 poems on 5...  8 1/2 x
11 sheets one side  each of the poems signed by Gerard Malanga in ink.

Dated 1967, 1973 and 1972
The three poems are entitled: The Day I Didn't Stop for Allen Ginsberg
(32 lines) paperclip rust mark;
In Search of America for Allen Ginsberg (12 lines); The Delhi-Madras
Express Illusion Is Reality for Allen Ginsberg (79 lines) 3 pages
stapled.

All in very good condition.   $750.00

Scans available

As always all of our items are guaranteed authentic. Returnable 14 days
after receipt for any reason. Payment via Check, money order, most major
credit
cards, Bank wire transfers, Paypal. Institution billing procedures
accommodated.
Shipping media mail postpaid within USA. Priority
mail $10. Overseas shipping quoted. Sales tax collected for all
shipments within New York State at 8 percent unless exempt.

Thank you,

Rhett Moran

Robinson Street Books, IOBA
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
Toll Free USA: 800-572-4416
info at robinsonstreetbooks.com

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment. Print and PDF catalogs issued.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com

Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 120,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales. Want lists welcome.

Specialties include:History of Science, Genetics, Darwinism. Psychology
and Psychiatry, Modern First Editions, art and photography,autographs &
manuscripts. We are always open to offers of single titles or
collections in our specialties.

From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.