[Rarebooks] FS: Mozart COSI FAN TUTTE Illustrated & SIGNED by Balthus

Charles Agvent charles at charlesagvent.com
Fri May 22 11:24:17 EDT 2015

 From our recent catalog--SPRING MISCELLANY 2015--which contains 60
select items,all new arrivals, in a variety of fields:
http://www.charlesagvent.com

MOZART, Wolfgang Amadeus. COSI FAN TUTTE. New York: Limited Editions
Club, 2001. Square folio (16-1/2" x 16-1/2") bound in full peacock green
silk, the front board with a black leather label lettered in gilt.
Housed in the publisher's matching suede-lined silk clamshell box with a
black leather label lettered in gilt on the spine. Text in Italian. Copy
#61 of only 300 numbered copies SIGNED on the colophon by the artist
Balthus who has illustrated the book with color woodcuts. Also included
in a pocket in the inside rear cover are 3 compact discs containing Hans
Rosbaud's opera. Monthly Letter laid in. Fine in a Near Fine suede-lined
clamshell box with sunning to the spine. (#017837)        $1,500.00

http://www.charlesagvent.com/shop/agvent/017837.html?id=P7YhvfpU

--
All books subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $20.00. Overseas postage billed at

info at charlesagvent.com