[Rarebooks] FS: The MALLEUS MALEFICARUM, 1st Edition in English, in DJ

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Mon May 25 14:26:37 EDT 2015

Offering: The First Edition in English of 'The
Witches' Hammer', the MALLEUS MALEFICARUM, in the original dust jacket.
While not a rare book, it is certainly so in the
jacket - in over 30 years I have never seen
another copy offered in the dust jacket.

KRAMER, Heinrich and SPRENGER, Jakob. SUMMERS, Montague [editor & translator].

MALLEUS MALEFICARUM. Translated with an
Introduction, Bibliography and Notes by the Rev. Montague Summers.

Place Published: London
Publisher: John Rodker.