[Rarebooks] FS: Allen Ginsberg's copy of "Renegade" with P'town connections

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:49:28 EST 2015

Fingland, Randy, editor. RENEGADE: The West Coast Review of Unlimited
American Literature and Art [Allen Ginsberg's copy]. Berkeley: Crosscut Saw
Press, 1978. First Edition. 112pp; text illus from full-page photographs
and drawings. Contributors: Andre Laloux, Robin Rule Parker, Michael
Wojczuk, Gregory Corso, Tom Plante, Linda Clausen, Buckminster McBride,
Andy Clausen, Bob Adler, Niko, Evelyn Simpson, and Randy Fingland. Bound in
pictorial wrappers. 8.5" x 5.5" Very Good. Pictorial Stiff Wrappers.
Inside the cover is Allen Ginsberg's signature along with his address on
East 12th St, NYC, and his telephone number. At the first listing in the
table of contents, Ginsberg has written "Andy Clausen?" above the name
Andre Laloux. Laid in is an ANS from the poet & writer, Dennis Rhodes of
Provincetown, using his address label as letterhead and dated "July," no
year: "...It is my habit to give my guests on 'The Poet's Corner' a small
token of thanks and appreciation. This is for you. Best, Dennis."
 [WorldCat locates only the U Michigan holding of this title.] $300.00

Trade discount 20%, postpaid in US

    *  R & A  Petrilla*

*          Booksellers/Appraisers                     PO Box 306
 Roosevelt, NJ 08555                   (609) 426-4999
<%28609%29%20426-4999>*

*      Member:  ABAA, ILAB, IOBA*