[Rarebooks] Catalogue 43: Occult Books

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Thu Nov 19 19:19:10 EST 2015

Our new Catalogue No. 43 is now available to view
on our website.  A mix of modern and vintage
occult books, the list includes several very
interesting rarities, and a substantial amount of
material by Aleister Crowley and Kenneth Grant,
as well as several very interesting modern Specialty Press items.

The full catalogue is available here:

<http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/category/Catalogue43.html>http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/category/Catalogue43.html

Please note that continued delays at press and in
the bindery have pushed Andrew D. Chumbley's
Azoëtia: A Grimoire of the Sabbatic Craft - third
edition back until at least December. We ask
continued patience for manifestation of this essential text.

THE BOOK OF MAGIC, published by the Society for
Esoteric Endeavour, is finally coming to fruition
and copies are being dispatched in numerical
order, about 10 copies at a time. As our reserved
copies are all fairly early numbers we expect to receive them shortly.

---
Michael John Thompson, Antiquarian Bookseller

THOMPSON RARE BOOKS
Mailing Address:
5275 Jerow Road
Hornby Island, BC